Why should I use A COMPANY, when I can do this myself?
- We can save you the time, effort and stress of dealing with the complaint alone.
- We have been dealing with financial claims for years.
- We have the experience to pin point all the reasons for the mis-sale.
- We will work on your behalf until you receive a suitable offer of compensation.
- We will endeavour to make sure that the company you’re claiming against follows the guidelines and time limits within the industry.
How much will this service cost me?
We operate on a No Win No Fee basis*. We only take a fee when a claim is won. The fee we charge is 12.5% + VAT of any compensation awarded.
Will A claim affect my relationship with my provider?
No, The FCA (Financial Conduct Authority -formerly the Financial Services Authority) does not allow any company to disadvantage a customer because they’ve made a complaint.
What information do I need to provide?
All we need from you are the key details of the provider.
Once we initiate your complaint we can obtain any further information we may need to build the strongest case to maximise your compensation.
How long will A claim take?
As each claim is treated on an individual basis this can vary greatly. Our claims handlers should be able to guide you more when they have had chance to look at your case. However, most cases will take at least six months.
Anything else I need to know?
It is your right, and we strongly advise you, to seek further advice and shop around before entering into a contract with ACL Consultancy Ltd. Once you’ve returned our documentation you will be bound by our Terms and Conditions.