Role & Responsibilities:
Case Manager – Claims Management
This is a varied position where you will oversee the successful end-to-end journey of your clients.
You will be responsible from the moment a client has expressed their interest in the services on offer; this will include qualifying them as eligible to make a claim, collating the relevant documents for a successful claim submission and keeping in regular contact with your client all the way through the process up until the outcome of the claim.
You will also take potential customers through a full claim assessment and fact find over the phone and assess if they have had a financial loss and if a claim can be made.
Salary: £20,000.00 – £40,000.00 per year (pro rata) depending on experience
Hours: 37.5 per week: 09:00 – 19.00 Monday to Thursday, 9.00 – 14.00 Friday (flexi)
Benefits: Work Place Pension, Flexible working hours
- Speaking to customers that make an enquiry through the website and explaining the full claims process to them.
- Sending DSAR requests to the relevant third parties.
- Reviewing complex pension (occupational and personal) mis-selling complaints against regulated financial advice firms in line with compliance and legislation.
- Checking advisers’ reports for the quality of advice given and establishing if the client has been mis-sold.
- Checking files to ensure that the advice had been given in a compliant manner and establishing if the client has been mis-sold.
- Effective case management ensuring cases progress in a timely manner, building rapport with clients, dealing with any queries, logging information relating to each client onto a CRM System.
- Good knowledge of the Financial Services sector and a detailed knowledge of the FCA’s rules and requirements.
- Experience of working with Financial Services Compensation Scheme and the Financial Ombudsman Service.
- Experience of speaking to customers over the telephone.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Financial Services Qualifications would be beneficial.
- Computer literate with a high level of Excel ability desirable.
- Experience of using CRM systems.